Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm eating my words...

OK, so my friend Chrissie was pregnant last school year. I laughed and made fun of her on several occassions because she would bring her lunch and then want to go get something because she didn't "feel" like eating what she brought. I recall on one occassion a trip to sonic where Chrissie really debated getting something like a hotdog and a grilled cheese, after laughing at her and saying really Chrissie your going to eat all that she finally decided to pick one.
Well, today I brought pasta Jason cooked but here I was...lunchtime...and I wasn't "feeling" the pasta so I made a quick run to Chick-fil-a. It tasted divine. I had to call Chrissie and tell her, and her response.."It's about time you started acting pregnant!"
My days of feeling pregnant must be beginning!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg, I can't believe you ate a chicken sandwich and 12 chicken nuggets. I mean at least I settled on just one main food. J/K. So so glad you had a pregnancy moment. Baby Boy Breland is growing.