Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Friday I met some girls from Small group for Lunch at Newks. I am so grateful to be surrounded by such great friends. Chrissie was keeping a little girl Mallory for the day (Elias was with daddy for the afternoon), Lisa brought baby Addison, and Juli brought baby Rylee, so it really was a girls only lunch:) It is always fun to get together for fellowship.


Friday night our dear sweet friends, Jason, Adrienne, and baby Avery came for a weekend visit. We miss them so much and are so thankful for their friendship, although they live away. We had a fun weekend hanging out, eating, shopping a little, and going to the park.

Jason got a lot of great practice...he had Avery laughing on quite a few occassions. He's really getting excited for our new addition.
Adri, just so you know Avery told me she wants to move to Jackson so she can be near her Aunt Meg... I'm just passing along her request for her:) I still can't believe how big she has gotten.
I love those big beautiful blue eyes. She is so adorable!!! Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

I am so glad we were able to get together again! I am so blessed to have such great friends. I can't wait until baby Breland gets to join us.
By the way - Did you see Addison's pants in the pic. They look like grampaw pants! How funny!!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

FYI - I stole your pic to put on my blog. Hope you don't mind! Love Ya!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I made the pic of us bigger to show Scott the new babies...he said WOW! Meg does look pregnant look at her!!! I hope you are not having a hormonal day when you read this. Addison is cracking me up with her big yawn. I think we bored her.

Anonymous said...

I think Meg and Addison have the same problem in the picture....just a "bad angle" :)