Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl

Well You would think since I got a new camera for Christmas I would take more pictures but lately I seem to forget it everytime I need it. We got together with some friends from small group (I say some because a few couldn't make it due to recent arrivals of their little ones). It is always fun getting together with friends.
Elias is getting so big. Chrissie & Scott already have him trained. he's already doing sit ups! He was my entertainment most of the night..aside from Chrissie setting up her blog.
Anway, next time I'll bring my camera, pictures are always better.

2 comments:

The Crawfords said...

Just so you know...forgetfulness is a side effect of pregnancy. Much to my dismay, it does not go away after the baby is born. It gets worse.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I had to comment about forgetfulness, but I see Kelly already has. I am going to back up her comment, you get pregnant and then you forget stuff. You have a baby and you are doing good if you remember the baby when you are running out the door-I am so just kidding, I have never forgotten my child.