Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Whew! What a Saturday!

What a day! I had a very busy, but fun day. I met Chrissie and Elias Saturday for a morning of shopping. It was quite interesting... we got a few looks, one because I am not a very good stroller driver (it's not my fault, I haven't had much practice) and then becasue we decided Elias needed to try on a few things in Baby Gap.

Baby E. is such a good sport, I think he really liked this hat or he's just laughing at his crazy momma trying to take a picture.


Elias is ready for a hike. Chrissie and I are entertaining strangers in the store, they even added their own fashion advice.


Momma, I think this shoe is too big, it makes my foot look huge.


Please, no more... I have had enough and I'm exhausted!

Soon after trying on clothes Baby E. crashed from exhaustion.

After shopping, I met Jason and we went bike riding at Little Colorado. It was a beautiful day for it, but it has been a while since I have been trail riding and I was a little slow.



After a couple hours of riding, we headed home and got ready to meet the fam for Mr. Calvin's (J's dad) birthday.

Below is Jason & Me along with Logan and Reagan (Ryder's twins..they are adorable), Jason's mom and dad, Jason and his sis Jennifer, Jennifer and Ryder, and Jen & Me!
  Posted by Picasa

We left dinner and headed to another get-together for a friend home from IRAQ and then headed to Buffalo Wild wings to see Kristen, who just got home from her 8 week practicum in Tennessee. It was good to see her again. I'm glad my workout partner is back (Kristen we are starting legs Monday, be ready Jason wrote us a killer workout)!

Kristen, Beau, Me, and Jason
 

Kristen & Me
 

Kristen & Beau
  Posted by Picasa


It really was a great day. I had so much fun spending time with friends and family. We are so lucky to have everyone close ( I wish my parents, brother, sis-n-law, and niece were here and it would be awesome!)
Needless to say, when we finally got home, I crashed.

No comments: