Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My visit with Megan...

After I left from seeing Adrienne and baby Avery I headed to see my sweet niece. Unfortunately it was a very short visit but I am already looking forward to Christmas so I'll get a whole week with her.
I can't get over how much she has grown. She is so mobile. She is crawling and pulling up on everything in site. She is already showing her personality and I love it. She will let you know who is boss in a heart beat and she definately got her daddy's fraggle hair!

She is such a happy baby.


She ate for a while and then got very sleepy...




It didn't take her long to wake up for her bath. She is such a mover...I think I get just as wet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pick her up and open her legs let me see her slit

Anonymous said...

forget see it i want to cumon it