Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 15, 2006

Life is so good

I was sitting around and thinking about how great life is. God is so good. No there is nothing spectacular that is going on right now, just school and work and staying busy, but I still feel so blessed with what God has given me. He is my constant provider. I am so easily caught up with my daily schedule and what I have to get done that I forget to enjoy his creation daily. I have a wonderful caring HUSBAND whom I love more each day, we have a perfect little house, we are both blessed with jobs we enjoy and friends, small group, and a church that encourages us to grow closer to Him.

This is my favorite time of year (FALL) it is so beautiful outside with sunshine and a breeze at times. I guess it helps me realize how great God is.
Anyway, I just thought I would share what was on my heart tonight.

If you read this, tell someone how much they mean to you and thank God for your life...no matter how you feel about it... He has a specific plan for you. There is a reason for whatever you are going through. Whatever it is let it bring you closer to him.

No comments: