Monday, August 28, 2006
It's our Anniversary!
Today is my 2 year anniversary. Wow, time flies by so fast. So yesterday, Jason and I had just returned home from church, lunch, and a quick trip to Wal-mart when his parents called and wanted to stop by for a quick minute. When they arrived they said they wanted to give us a card for our anniversary (thanks by the way, we can't wait to use outr gift card). They said since tomorrow is your anniversary we wanted to give it to you today...Jason and I both looked at each other and said...It's tomorrow??? We both completely forgot and had not done a thing for each other. I guess we were looking forward to this weekend (we're staying at a bed & breakfast in Natchez). I guess it's a good thing that we both forgot and not just one of us. Anyway, Happy Anniversary to us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment